Cultural DeTour Accelerator
A 6-month program for 30 startups & SMEs from Greece, Slovenia and Spain
Programa de aceleración cutlural DeTour
The 6-month acceleration initiative aims to empower small or early-stage sustainable cultural tourism businesses in Greece, Spain, or Slovenia to scale up and thrive in an ever-evolving market.
El Programa Acelerador Cultural DeTour ofrece una oportunidad incomparable para que las empresas de turismo cultural sostenible obtengan conocimientos valiosos, desarrollen habilidades críticas y formen asociaciones estratégicas. Juntos, revolucionemos el futuro del turismo cultural.
The CDTA Program will select 30 innovative teams to participate in a journey of growth and learning, starting in January 2024. Emphasizing new business models, digitalization, technology, and sustainability through the Earth-Centered Design Methodology, the program promises to equip participants with the necessary competencies to flourish in the sustainable cultural tourism industry.
What the Programm Offers:
- Four national workshops in each participating country's language
- Two transnational workshops for cross-border insights and collaboration
- Five hours of individual mentoring on sustainability business modeling
- Access to industry experts for personalized guidance and advice
- Thematic courses and webinars by partner organizations
- Networking opportunities for best practice sharing
Who can Apply:
The Cultural DeTour Accelerator Program welcomes SMEs and early-stage sustainable cultural tourism businesses based in Greece, Spain, and Slovenia, operating within the cultural tourism sector.
Applications are open until October 31, 2023.
Applications can be submitted online for startups through https://bit.ly/CDTAapply. The deadline for application submission is October 31, 2023.