Premio de la UE para mujeres innovadoras
Contest open to September 27, 2023 at 17:00 CET.
The EU Prize for Women Innovators celebrates the women entrepreneurs behind ground-breaking innovations. The prize awards women from across the EU and countries associated to Horizon Europe, whose disruptive innovations are driving positive change for people and planet.
The prize is awarded to the most talented women entrepreneurs from across the EU and Horizon Europe partner countries who have founded a successful company and brought innovation to the market. The award is managed by the European Innovation Council and the SME Executive Agency, and the winners are chosen by a jury of independent experts.
The EU Prize for Women Innovators pays tribute to the female entrepreneurs behind game-changing innovations. In doing so, the EU aims to raise awareness of the need for more women innovators and to create role models for women and girls around the world.
The Prize is awarded to women innovators who have had the greatest impact on the innovation ecosystem, transforming ideas into new and advanced products and/or services for the benefit of women and girls new and advanced products and/or services for the benefit of people and the planet.
The award is open to:
- Women (this award celebrates women in all their diversity).
- Established in an EU Member State or a Horizon Europe associated country
- Who have founded an innovative company registered 2 years before the year of the call for proposals
Those applying for the "emerging innovators" category must be 35 years old or younger. There is no age limit to apply for the Women Innovators category.
- The Women Innovators prize: awarded to the most talented women innovators from across the EU and Associated Countries. The winner is awarded EUR 100 000, and two runners-up are awarded EUR 70 000 and EUR 50 000 respectively;
- The Rising Innovators prize, awarded to promising young innovators under the age of 35. The winner is awarded EUR 50 000, and two runners-up are awarded EUR 30 000 and EUR 20 000 respectively;
- The EIT Women Leadership Award, awarded to exceptional women leaders from the EIT Community. The winner is awarded EUR 50 000, and two runners-up are awarded EUR 30 000 and EUR 20 000 respectively.
Eligible applicants can only apply to one category.
Contest open from June to september 27, 2022 at 17:00 CET.