myEUspace competition 2021
The objective of the competition is to support the development of innovative commercial solutions - such as mobile apps or hardware-based solutions for example wearables, asset management and tracking solutions, robotics etc. - that are leveraging EU Space data from Galileo and/or Copernicus.
- Move Me Smart
- Space My Life
- Our Green Planet
- Map My World
- Farming By Satellite
- Dive in Quantum
Track 1: From Idea to Prototype/Customer validation
Teams are asked to turn their theoretical idea into a prototype/beta version of their product,articulate their value proposition and explore Problem-Solution Fit based on a validation test in a relevant environment. Projects expected to reach at least TRL 4.
Applications addressing the “Dive in Quantum” innovation area shall be submitted only in Track 1.
Track 2: From Prototype to Product/Market entry
Teams are asked to bring their prototype/beta version to a Minimum Viable Product (MVP), reach a functional stage and commercialization readiness and develop a value proposition to meet Product-Market Fit. Projects expected to reach at least TRL 9.
Important note: Each team can apply to one track only for the same idea.
The two Tracks will be executed in parallel and independently. The choice of track should follow the maturity stage of the solution at the time of the proposal’s submission.
First step: Submission
- The 23 best ideas, 4 per application area (with the exception of Dive in Quantum area in which up to 3 ideas will be selected), will receive a prize in amount of € 10,000 (ten thousand Euro) each to launch their prototype development.
- The 20 best beta applications/prototypes, 4 per application area, will receive a prize in amount of € 15.000 (fifteen thousand Euro) each to complete the product development and achieve market entry.
Second step: Development Phase
- The 6 best projects, 1 per application area, will receive a prize in amount of € 25,000 (Twenty-five thousand Euro) each.
- The 5 best projects, 1 per application area, will receive a prize in amount of € 50,000 (Fifty thousand Euro) each.
Third step: The Finals
- The 6 best projects, 1 per application area, will receive an additional prize in amount of € 25,000 (Twenty-five thousand Euro) each.
- The 5 best projects, 1 per application area, will receive an additional prize in amount of € 50,000 (Fifty thousand Euro) each.
Prizes shall be awarded in accordance with the principles of transparency and equal treatment and shall promote the achievement of policy objectives of the Union.
Additionally, each member of the teams participating in the Finals will receive a certificate of reaching the final stage.
The deadline will be open until September 23, 2021.
Fuente original del contenido: