Interreg VI-B Southwest European Programme 2021-2027
07 July 2022
el jueves, 07 de julio de 2022 de 13:00 a 18:30
Programa Interreg VI-B Suroeste europeo 2021-2027
The European Commission confirmed in September 2020 the continuation of the Interreg Sudoe programme for the programming period 2021-2027.
The mandate of this working group is to develop the Interreg Sudoe 2021-2027 programme as set out in the proposed Regulation (EU) No 374 and its environmental impact analysis and to negotiate the approval of the programme with the European Commission.
The geography of the Interreg Sudoe 2021-2027 programme is as follows:
- Spain: all autonomous communities and autonomous cities, with the exception of the Canary Islands;
- France: the Nouvelle Aquitaine and Occitanie regions and for the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, the former Auvergne region;
- Mainland Portugal;
- The Principality of Andorra participates as a third country.
For the programming period 2021-2027, the European Union will focus its policies on five investment priorities:
- Smarter Europe,
- A greener Europe with zero carbon emissions,
- A more connected Europe,
- A more social Europe,
- A Europe closer to its citizens.
DATE: Thursday 07 July 2022 from 13.00 to 18.30h
VENUE: Toulouse, France (to be confirmed)
MORE INFORMATION www.interreg-sudoe.eu