Nordic Innovation Fair 2021
The place for connecting Nordic scientists with international investors and businesses
Comienzo: el lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2021
Finaliza: el miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2021
HC Andersens Boulevard 18
Over the past decade, the Nordic region has exhibited exponential growth in research and innovation across the natural sciences. Nordic universities create significant potential for translating early-stage research-based inventions into products and services which benefit society. However, to realise the full potential, it requires support from external business partners.
Therefore, in Copenhagen on 21 September 2021, the Nordic Innovation Fair will showcase more than 120 business opportunities, offering a free and unique matchmaking and networking opportunity by bringing together all stakeholders across the innovation ecosystem. Researchers and spinouts from Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark will present their inventions with the aim of finding business opportunities for: licensing, co-development, research collaboration, funding and/or investment.
- Advanced Production & Technologies
- Biotech & Pharma
- Digitalisation, AI & Robotics
- Medtech & Diagnostics
- Business scouts and investors from around the world who would like to get a first-hand view of the newest Nordic scientific achievements and connect with the people behind the innovation in a casual open-fair environment.
- If you are a Nordic researcher or spin-out interested in presenting your invention, contact your local technology transfer office.
- If you are a Nordic research-based technology transfer office with interest in finding business opportunities for your cases, please contact [email protected]
- Matchmaking through poster presentations, pitching sessions and pre-booked 1:1 meetings.
- Fireplace interviews, panel discussions, and exciting keynote speeches with key decision-makers in industry and academia.
- An exclusive networking dinner on 20 September (by invite only).
- 1:1 matchmaking meetings are only online on 22 September (Access link to your meetings in section “My Agenda”).
Based on previous events, we expect the 2021 event to generate at least 4000 new contacts.
Deadline open until September 17, 2021.